Enjoy the Safety and Convenience
of CORDLESS Cleaning!
Anyone can enjoy the tremendous productivity gains and convenience afforded by cordless operation. Don’t believe it….just go ask a drywall contractor if you can replace their cordless screw gun with corded units! In fact here is quote from a recent construction tool article: “Cordless screw guns have taken over job sites and have clearly spelled the demise of the corded relics of the past.” Bottom line, don’t underestimate the opportunity afforded you with our entire Roam Cordless Series.
Trailing Cables Are One of The
Top 5 Causes of Slip, Trips and Falls (STFs)
“There shouldn’t be a health care facility, nursing home,
or retirement community that ever buys a corded
machine if there is a cordless alternative available.”
Consider the following:
- OSHA reports that Slip, Trips, and Falls (STFs), the single most common injury/ accident represent almost 25% of all public/workplace reported injuries, and that most are preventable.
- Trailing cables are one of the top 5 causes of Slip, Trips, and Falls.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) mimic the report indicating that STFs are the second most common cause of injuries reported in Health Care Facilities, at 25% of all incidents.
- Statistics for nursing homes and retirement facilities shoot even higher, with “preventable” STFs representing 36% of all emergency room visits by residents. Worse, that between 50% to 75% of elder patients suffer from a nursing home fall incident.
- While obviously not every STF in a nursing home is caused by a power cord, they are a leading cause and are considered a preventable incident.
Easily swap out the drained battery with a fully charged one, and instantly continue cleaning the rest of your space!
Less is More. Cut the Cord.
- With almost one hour of run time in both of our Roam units, clean more square footage per hour than a corded unit.
- Stop waiting on batteries. Our Lithium Ion batteries charge in under two hours.
- Don't sacrifice comfort and safety for productivity. Not only do our Roam units meet ISSA standards for productivity, but they're also light weight, user friendly and eliminate STFs caused by power cords.
- Clean any facility, anytime. The Pac-Vac 6 Roam and the The CK LW 13/1 Roam operate under 70dBs.
- Cordless machines lower service costs since damaged power cords are one of the leading repairs on corded upright vacuums.
Clean Noise Sensitive Facilities Anytime With a dB Rating Below 70
The BR MW 13/1 Goes Cordless
The popular, multi-surface BR 13/1 MW BAT is powered by the latest innovative lithium-iron battery technology to clean longer, charge faster, and meet LEED Green Building Standards.